What could MNC offer you?
The chance to maximise your potential, to enjoy moving more freely when carrying out day to day activities
- Individualised assessment and treatment
- Help to achieve your personal goals in life
- A friendly atmosphere in our accessible and well equipped centre
Flexible appointments including some evenings are available by arrangement
- Therapists who will work closely with you and your family and friends
- Hydrotherapy treatment in a specialist hydrotherapy pool
- Individually tailored 1:1 treatment sessions and group exercise sessions
Helping you to be as well as you can be and maintain your level of activity by providing:
- Intensive blocks of treatment
- MOT’s to review your progress and review home exercise programmes
- One off consultations with your treating therapist to offer expert help and advice
I look forward to twice-weekly treatment sessions in such a pleasant and friendly environment, and I am hopeful that I will continue to make progress in the months and years to come.
When visiting MNC all the staff are friendly, know you by name and include your family members. Most importantly they have specialist knowledge of MS and work very hard to help people reach their potential.
My physio understood how my body worked straightaway and how to make my legs move without being limited by my MS.
I didn’t know this type of physio existed until I visited. It is very firm and hands-on which felt like just what I needed.
My physio is very creative and positive; I always leave my sessions feeling optimistic and with good ideas about how I could improve my physical well-being.
The sessions are worth every penny. My physio gives it her all for the full hour.
Wow! I can really feel my leg again!
It’s the hands on that really makes the difference, gets me into positions so I can actually make things work.
The team are truly first class!! Always professional… ever encouraging and very determined to attain the very most of each patients potential.
I started attending Manchester Neurotherapy Centre in the summer of 2011. Since then, my posture has improved dramatically. The fixations in my walking have been steadily taken apart, and I can now carry myself a lot better.