‘Foundations for Function’
A problem solving workshop focusing on the role of the Head and Thorax within postural control in neurological rehabilitation, with one of MNC’s clinical directors – Linzi Meadows. If you have not been to a workshop taught by Linzi before you are in for a exciting and dynamic 2 days!!
The workshop aims to develop:
- To discuss relevant components of postural control, and the functional implications of impairments in this arena
- To explore orientation in relation to the vestibular system and our patients ability to create verticality
- To discuss movement analysis focussed on the head and thorax, based on the Bobath Concept
- To further advance skills of observation, analysis and handling in a neurologically intact subject
- To link theory and practice in relation to this workshop topic
- To promote clinical effectiveness and therefore functional recovery within the neurological patient caseload
Lunch and refreshments provided.
Date: Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th June 2016
Venue: Manchester Neurotherapy Centre
Tutor: Linzi Meadows
Contact Jenny at MNC to book your place on the course.