Information for Case Managers
MNC provides specialist outpatient neurological rehabilitation for adults and paediatrics.
We are able to offer rehabilitation for:
- Brain Injury- Acquired and Traumatic (Adults/Paediatrics)
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Cerebral Palsy
The specialist services we provide are:
- A comprehensive assessment and detailed report offering recommendations with regards to intensity of treatment, home programs, training needs for care staff and postural management regimes.
- Provide in depth assessment with regards to spasticity management and provide recommendations for treatment.
- Able to provide clinic appointments/home/school and nursery visits.
- Hydrotherapy services including assessment, setting up home/pool programmes and training care staff with regards to exercises/handling/entering and exiting the pool.
- Extensive experience working with complex cases including neurological injury, multi trauma rehabilitation, cognitive and/or behavioural difficulties.
- MNC affiliates with other health professionals and other service providers including Speech and Language Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychology and Orthotics in order to provide a multi-disciplinary service and integrated approach to rehabilitation.
- Attend multi-disciplinary team (MDT) meetings giving accurate feedback and communicating with care staff/service providers to help formulate treatment and care plans.
- We have the experience to work and train care providers to establish 24-hour management plans for long term care needs including advice on positioning aids and standing equipment.
- Client’s progress is regularly reviewed and treatment plans/goals will be adapted and progressed accordingly to make sure we are continuing to provide a tailor made, individualised program that is continually evolving with the clients presentation.