Paediatric and Adolescent Therapy Services
Paediatric and adolescent physiotherapy is the rehabilitation of infants through to young adults. MNC treat individuals with neurological and developmental problems within this age group and into the transition of adulthood.
At MNC, our highly specialist physiotherapists are committed to a child centered therapy approach to help maximise their physical ability to allow them to play, learn or work. This is to ensure that they are able to thrive in their environment rather than adapt to their disability. At MNC, we will work closely with the child’s family and support workers alongside other health professionals.
MNC have close working links with other health professions, such as Paediatric Occupational Therapists, Orthotists, Speech and Language Therapists and providers of specialist equipment to provide a holistic approach to neuro-rehabilitation.
- Cerebral Palsy
- Acquired/Traumatic Brain injuries
- Spinal Cord injuries
- Global Developmental Delay
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Mitochondrial Diseases
What MNC offer:
- Internationally renowned centre of excellence with peer support from Advanced Bobath Tutors.
- Highly specialist Physiotherapists with special interest in paediatric physiotherapy and extensive experience working in varied NHS settings.
- Experienced and passionate Therapy Assistant to support physiotherapists and complete specific therapy programmes.
- Personalised treatment to the client’s needs, including intense blocks of therapy following orthopaedic/SDR surgery and/or spasticity management interventions.
- Enthusiastic about creating positive changes in our clients.
- Bobath Concept – hands on physiotherapy.
- Therapy can be provided at home or educational establishments, depending the client’s rehabilitation needs.
- Individualised exercise programme for home and school, including competency training of staff.
- Monitoring of progress using individualised goals and specific outcome measures.
- Access to hydrotherapy.