Some of the courses which have been scheduled for this year have had to be postponed due to the current coronavirus outbreak and lockdown.
We have tried to contact every participant but if you haven’t received this notification directly and if this applies to you, please email the clinic for confirmation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Neurological Teaching Centre
Neurological Teaching Courses in Manchester
- This course has passed.
A Practical Course on Optimising Upper limb recovery in patients with neurological dysfunction
March 20th 2020 - March 21st 2020| £225
- Increase understanding of the dynamic relationship between posture and upper limb activity within function
- Identify the components required for reach and grasp of the upper limb
- Develop clinical reasoning skills in the treatment and management of upper limb dysfunction in a neurologically impaired patient
- Increase confidence in handling and treatment skills of the upper limb
- Generate discussion about the Systems Approach to upper limb function
Duration: 2 day course, Friday 12.30pm until 4.30pm and Saturday 9.30am – 4.30pm
Course Tutors: Linzi Meadows and Tim Walton
Lunch: Lunch is provided on the Saturday
How to Apply: Please either email your interest to email@example.com or telephone 0161 7930003