To keep everyone safe and minimise risk we will continue to follow government and professional guidance. Should we decide that due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak we need to cancel/postpone any of these courses we will make contact with you.
Thank you for your understanding during this very difficult time.
Neurological Teaching Centre
Neurological Teaching Courses in Manchester
Optimising upper limb recovery in patients with Neuro Dysfunction
6th February 2021 - 7th February 2021| £225
- Increase understanding of the dynamic relationship between posture and upper limb activity within function
- Identify the components required for reach and grasp of the upper limb
- Develop clinical reasoning skills in the treatment and management of upper limb dysfunction in a neurologically impaired patient
- Increase confidence in handling and treatment skills of the upper limb
- Generate discussion about the Systems Approach to upper limb function
Duration: 2 day course.
Course Tutors: Linzi Meadows and Tim Walton
Lunch: Light refreshments provided
How to Apply: Please either email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0161 7930003