To keep everyone safe and minimise risk we will continue to follow government and professional guidance. Should we decide that due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak we need to cancel/postpone any of these courses we will make contact with you.
Thank you for your understanding during this very difficult time.
Neurological Teaching Centre
Neurological Teaching Courses in Manchester
- This course has passed.
Optimising upper limb recovery in patients with Neuro Dysfunction
February 6th 2021 - February 7th 2021| £225
- Increase understanding of the dynamic relationship between posture and upper limb activity within function
- Identify the components required for reach and grasp of the upper limb
- Develop clinical reasoning skills in the treatment and management of upper limb dysfunction in a neurologically impaired patient
- Increase confidence in handling and treatment skills of the upper limb
- Generate discussion about the Systems Approach to upper limb function
Duration: 2 day course.
Course Tutors: Linzi Meadows and Tim Walton
Lunch: Light refreshments provided
How to Apply: Please either email your interest to email@example.com or telephone 0161 7930003