Some of the courses which have been scheduled for this year have had to be postponed due to the current coronavirus outbreak and lockdown.
We have tried to contact every participant but if you haven’t received this notification directly and if this applies to you, please email the clinic for confirmation on email@example.com
Neurological Teaching Centre
Neurological Teaching Courses in Manchester
- This course has passed.
Introduction to Bobath – Module 3
17th November 2018 - 18th November 2018| £225.00
Introduction to Bobath (Module 3)
The integration of postural control and selective movement for functional activities (Part B)
Course Tutor: Tim Walton
Course Description: This BBTA module will include patient demonstrations, theoretical and practical sessions. It will focus on the assessment and treatment of the patient with more established movement dysfunction.
- To discuss the pathophysiology and consequences to the patient with established movement dysfunction
- To develop skills of observation, analysis, and facilitation in a neurologically intact subject
- To link the evidence base and clinical practice
- Explain the pathophysiology and consequences of a Upper Motor Neurone syndrome
- Demonstrate a deeper understanding of postural and tonal variations within the normal population
- Problem solve appropriate handling in neurologically intact models to align/activate distal key points
- Draw upon improved assessment skills to treat a patient with established movement dysfunction
Suitable for: Qualified Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists working in neurology
Cost: £225, including lunch on the Saturday.
How to Apply: Please either email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0161 7930003